Sunday, March 31, 2019

Fragile Blossoms and Renewable Beans

This week has been cherry blossom week. Here are some photos of blossoms from a park near my home.




Instead of so many comments about the struggles on plastic free I will leave you with one failure and one huge success.
- I bought a gift card and loaded money onto it. Then realized that the cards are plastic.
- Ran out of coffee and went to my local roaster with my empty jar in hand. He gladly poured me 200g of deliciously roasted beans into my sustainable container. And he gave me a little sample of another type of coffee as well. (It's in plastic, but I didn't buy it and could not refuse the gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.